Thanksgiving is approaching fast, and we wanted to give all you fabulous hosts some ideas to make your Thanksgiving decor amazing, even if you don’t have much time to plan.
- Shoppingcan be crazy the day before Thanksgiving, so use what you have around the house.
- Grab some fall flowers and pumpkins and use them as centerpieces.
- Use votive candles to create simple ambiance in seconds. Lighting can make the biggest difference.
- Grab leaves or acorns from outside and put them in mason jars or apothecary jars.
- Leaves are always an awesome go-to for Thanksgiving décor.
- Cut out leaves from paper bags or copy paper and decorate them as nametags for guests.
- If you live in an area where the leaves have fallen, grab some from outside, spray paint them, and use a sharpie to label your delicious dishes.
- Using festive fall colors will also give the perfect Thanksgiving ambiance to your dinner.
- Oranges, reds, and yellows are always a fall staple.
- Use festive colored dishes, tableclothes, and napkins.
- Spray paint your leaves, pumpkins, and pinecones fall colors like gold or burgundy before you put them in your clear mason jars.
We hope our easy décor ideas will help anyone who is stressed about hosting friends and family for Thanksgiving this year. Be sure to check out our Pinterest board for more ideas. The whole team at Karen Brown NY wishes everyone a safe and happy holiday!
*Written by Emily Grosser, intern. All images have been taken from Pinterest.