Many of you will probably be hosting family and close friends on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, so we wanted to give you some decoration ideas to make your get together even more special.
Table décor is important if you’re planning to host guests for a Christmas meal, but it doesn’t have to be over the top or expensive.
- Put candy canes in clear glass jars with a red ribbon and set them around the table. It also doubles as a classic Christmas dessert option! (you can also do this with small ornaments)
- Candles are always a great go-to option to make your table feel more festive – go for the classic red and green, or add in some gold and silver for some extra flare.
- Cut out or buy snowflakes made of card stock and use them as place cards.
- Tie ribbons or bows on the backs of the chairs around the table and add a festive ornament, pinecone or evergreen.
- Add small bouquets of poinsettias around the table – you can even add tapered candles for extra ambiance.
- Don’t forget that you can always keep it simple and classic.
Everyone loves indulging at Christmas, especially when it comes to desserts!
- Make your favorite family recipes and set them up at a fun dessert bar.
- Decorate your dessert bar with festive things like candy canes, snowflakes, bows, and Santa hats.
Extra party tips:
- Buy stick on letters in holiday colors for guests to put on wine glasses for a unique way to keep track of which one is theirs.
- Set the mood with some subtle Christmas music in the background – make sure its not too loud so you can catch up with your guests without having to shout.
- Enjoy yourself!! The décor doesn’t have to be perfect; neither does the food or the gifts. The holidays are about spending time with loved ones and appreciating what you have.
Don’t forget to check out our Pinterest board for more ideas!
The KBNY team wishes everyone a safe and happy holiday!