New Year’s Eve can sneak up on us very quickly after Christmas, so we wanted to give you some last minute ideas for decorating for your New Year’s Eve get together!
- Start by choosing a color scheme – traditional New Year’s colors are black, silver, gold and white.
- If you have empty wine or champagne bottles from Christmas, spray paint them gold or glue gold glitter to them.
- You can also do this with battery powered candles or plastic drinkware.
- If you decorated with silver and gold for Christmas this is the perfect time to grab those decorations and transform them to festive, NYE decor.
- Put silver or gold ornaments in glass jars and add candles.
- Use your silver and gold trees and put them around the party room.
- You can also make décor out of your dessert by decorating cakes and cupcakes with the color scheme you chose.
- Lastly, all you really need are a few bottles of champagne and great company!
Thank you to all of our clients for making 2015 a great year for Karen Brown New York! We hope everyone has a safe and happy New Year.
Don’t forget to check out our Pinterest board for more ideas!
Written by Emily Grosser, intern.