Whether you’re celebrating the launch of a new product or the end of a successful quarter, we’ll create a corporate event that reflects both your brand, and the people who make it possible.
The types of corporate events we plan include:
- Award ceremonies
- Book signings
- Company picnics
- Holiday parties
- Product launches
A partial list of our services includes:
- Scouting a venue
- Developing a theme
- Coordinating paper goods with a stationery vendor
- Organizing a tasting with up to three caterers
- Recommending up to three florists (if necessary)
- Recommending up to three photographers (if necessary)
- Managing your guest list
- Assisting with rentals
- And, depending on the wishes, being on-site or on-call during the event to ensure everything runs smoothly
We're in Good Company:
Company cocktails, with a twist.
“We hired Karen to help us with a company cocktail party for about 100 guests. This was on the terrace of our 16th floor Midtown office, and there were a lot of moving parts to be coordinated. She found us a great caterer, worked closely with our DJ, took care of every detail we could think of (and she thought of many things we never even considered). When the going got tough two days before the event with rain in the forecast, she managed to get a tent for the event, which worked out perfectly. Karen was great to work with and our party was a huge success!” -Gary
Perfectly relaxed office picnic.